• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Free Drawer for a nonartist

This topic is 5849 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''m a fairly new 3D programmer. However some of my ideas are begining to need a 3D drawing program to start looking good. The main problem is that I''m not an artist, don''t plan to be an artist, and don''t want to a buy a fancy design program. What i''m looking for is a 3D drawing program that is free and simple. All i really want is to be able to create files in stardard 3D formats (3ds, MD2, a custom type) with ease and free. Does anyone know of such a proram? I haven''t yet found one on google. Also i need it to be downloadable, i don''t want to (and probably can''t) buy this program. Any help is greatly apprecieated. He who said money was the root of all evil knew little of the nature of money and less about the nature of man.

Advertisement
Guest Anonymous Poster
MilkShape3D

http://www.swissquake.ch/chumbalum-soft/

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milkshape 3D is perfect! Exactly what i was looking for. Once again thank you for recommeding it!

All i need now is a good texture editor

He who said money was the root of all evil knew little of the nature of money and less about the nature of man.

Guest Anonymous Poster
The new husband and his bride were in bed, when the husband says, "Honey, anytime you wake up and want to have sex, you don''t have to say a word, just reach over and pull my dick a couple of times,""And if I don''t want sex?""Pull on it forty or fifty times," the husband said

Guest Anonymous Poster
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7
I paid about 100 U.S. dollars for it 2 years ago, which is not bad since it is a fairly substancial piece of software. It won''t do everything but you can write plugins for it. Look into getting it from a university book store. That should be the cheapest route.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7
I paid about 100 U.S. dollars for it 2 years ago,
It''s selling for about $50 now at Circuit City here. Darn good price for what it does.

quote:
Original post by DanG
All i need now is a good texture editor

He who said money was the root of all evil knew little of the nature of money and less about the nature of man.

I don''t want to start a religious flame war here, but it''s "money is the root of all kinds of evil."

As for my advice, make your own

quote:

I don''t want to start a religious flame war here, but it''s "money is the root of all kinds of evil."

You could adapt this to money:

Democracy is the worst sort of Government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time. (Churchill)

Just replace democracy with capitalism

• Advertisement