• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

int3rnil

Langs.??

This topic is 5935 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Ok i am very, very new to game developing and i was wondering what do you think would be the right lang. for a beginner to start off with? like c++, delphi, VB? what? please help thanks!.....

Advertisement
In addition, to avoid future embarassment, I suggest you read the following document thoroughly multiple times.

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

This is your first day. Don''t come in acting like an ungrateful jackass, especially since the second post DID answer your question.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[if you have a link proposal, email me.]

Try going with Basic first(any form). Then move on to more advanced languages like C/C++. This way, you''ll get a solid knowledge of fundamentals of programming, and will have an easier time learning those hard languages. Oh yeah, btw, don''t go asking questions if you won''t accept them.

----------------------
Always will be smarter
than you,
--=ME=--
----------------------

quote:
Original post by ZealousElixir
He tried to be kind, idiot.

Do you think that suggesting Brainfuck as a suitable language for anything is "trying to be kind"? The Smart Questions FAQ is usually recommended to people who have acted like a loser. I see only one person fitting that description in this thread. I''ll give you a clue: it''s not the OP. If you have no interest in helping someone on the right path to becoming a programmer, then please don''t make a fool of yourself about it.

[C++ FAQ Lite | ACCU | Boost | Stroustrup on Learning C++]

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!