• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some old games I did

This topic is 5753 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I have two games in ths site:http://www.geocities.com/ofermail/ . One is a flash game, the other is a pc games. I can not assure you that the PC game will work, it''s a freeware and you can just try it. Enter the games section

Advertisement
When I opened it in winzip my virus scanner opened and told me that the main executable was infected with win32/cih. Then following a full HD scan my virus scanner told me a file on my comp had been infected, which was the topic of the thread in the lounge. Whether it was my comp that was infected and then infected the exe when I tried to open it with winzip or the other way round we''ll probably never know.

- DarkIce

Well given that NAV 2002 with virus definitions updated yesterday didn''t catch it, I''d say it was probably your computer.

Still, I''m not running it.

When you open a winzip file, none of the files in the winzip file are run, so no virus could be transmitted to your computer. One could be stored on your computer, but not activated, AFAIK.

~CGameProgrammer( );

• Advertisement