• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

okouya

helps tird person camera view

This topic is 5964 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

is someone can give me the code for a third -person camera view. particulary i wanna know how to uptade the velocity orientation. please the code!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love and peace

Advertisement
Hi, go to www.gametutorials.com and there you can find a tutorial with it. Tutorials -> OpenGL -> Camera Part4

Hope you enjoy it.

Bye

yes i see this but i have a probleme with the velocity because there is any velocity.
can you give me help to transform it with velocity based movement

love and peace

yes this always be my problem how to implement it with velocity vector.particulary get the velocity vector orientation when rotating.

love and peace

hi, http://glbook.gamedev.net <- get the source code of the book, chapter 21 and that''s all.

Over & Out...

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!