Write your own chunk...

Started by
96 comments, last by superpig 21 years, 11 months ago
What was I to do without pants? Then I had an idea! I remembered that I kept a spare pair of pants in my back pocket! I reached around to get them... then realised that they werent going to be there as the pocket they were in has disappeared along with my other pair of pants. Damnit!

I looked over to the bunch of giggling school girls, and...

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
Advertisement
exclaimed "Hey, why don''t you take a picture." They did take pictures. Then they started shooting at me with bows and arrows. "WTF??" I said as I
was pierced through the abdomen by a curare-dipped flint arrowhead. Lightly fingering the wooden shaft that was protruding from my stomach, I turned back to them. "What was that for?! Now I have to go to the
Police, after I hang you all by your intestines!" I yelled as I jumped into the gang of delinquent school girls. Immediately, they tried to kick me, but I grabbed one of their feet, and kicked the other to the ground. There were 5 of them, all not more than 18, and it was only then that I noticed the not so human look about them. One of them approached me, but I delivered a swift blow to her abdomen, and kicked back randomly to see if I could hit one. Judging by the crunching noise I heard, I had collapsed one girl''s ribcage. But then I was really in trouble, because
the curare was doing its deadly work. As I collapsed to the ground, breathless, I saw black flies buzzing in the faint spot of light that I could see at the end of the dark tunnel that was my vision. I desperately tried to make my lungs work, but it was no use. My muscles were relaxing, and I couldn''t move a cubic centimeter of air into my lungs. The last thing I saw before I lost consciousness was a pair of bright pink sneakers...
poking my left eye. I blacked out.

I awoke in what appeared to be someones basement.. tied to the walls with silk shoelaces. Whos basement was it? Or more importantly... whos shoelaces where these??? I began to..

-----------------------
"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else''s drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
-----------------------"When I have a problem on an Nvidia, I assume that it is my fault. With anyone else's drivers, I assume it is their fault" - John Carmack
... to sense a smell of decay and rot. I coughed feebly as I inhaled the noxious fumes. My throat felt raw, as if somebody had dried it thoroughly and then whet it with sandpaper. The air was hot, though it wasn''t a humid heat. Anxiously, I strained my eyes, trying in vain to see through the darkness surrounding me. Vague shadows seemed to dance just beyond my range of sight. Or maybe they were the ghosts of an imaginative mind. But why then did I hear the hushed tapping of chitinuous claws, almost too faint to be perceived? Shrugging, I turned my attention to my fetters, trying to wriggle my wrists to freedom.
Progress was slow. The shoelaces were tight and I wasn''t sweaty enough to become slippery. After a while I noticed that the dim shapes were changing and stirring. Gazing into the darkness, I saw a distant, flickering and fiery glow, giving me glimpses of irregular pillars impossibly high. Strangely, instead of welcoming the light, I felt fear. The light seemed to accentuate the darkness as it approached. The air felt cooler, almost chilling. With a faltering voice I called out "Hello, is anybody there?". The response was...
"Nop, there''s no-one here but us chickens..."

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement