• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extrarius

C++ Standard Template Library

This topic is 5868 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I know what the c++ standard template library is, but when I learned c++, books didnt include it at all. I was wondering if anybody knows of any good books or online tutorials about most of the stl, as I don''t know anything about it other than what I''ve seen used in a few tutorials about other things. I can guess at some of it from what I learned from the AP classes (which, interestingly enough, I didnt learn about in AP CS when I took it last year. The teachers sucked. The class did VB the whole first semester and only 1 person passed the AP test [I didnt take it, but I already knew c and c++ so I probably could have]. The only reason I ever even saw the headers is because I know the new teacher pretty well and she convinced me to take the test this year, and she gave me all the info I need to know for it). No, I didnt do a search, as I figured you(all members of this forum as a group) are more likely to know of a good website/book than I am to find one by looking at far too many sites.

"I believe; therefore, it is." -True Perception
"The Requested Information Is Unknown Or Classified" -Anonymous

Advertisement
Thanks, exactly the kind of info I was looking for =-)

"I believe; therefore, it is." -True Perception
"The Requested Information Is Unknown Or Classified" -Anonymous

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!