Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Extrarius

C++ Standard Template Library

Extrarius    1412
I know what the c++ standard template library is, but when I learned c++, books didnt include it at all. I was wondering if anybody knows of any good books or online tutorials about most of the stl, as I don''t know anything about it other than what I''ve seen used in a few tutorials about other things. I can guess at some of it from what I learned from the AP classes (which, interestingly enough, I didnt learn about in AP CS when I took it last year. The teachers sucked. The class did VB the whole first semester and only 1 person passed the AP test [I didnt take it, but I already knew c and c++ so I probably could have]. The only reason I ever even saw the headers is because I know the new teacher pretty well and she convinced me to take the test this year, and she gave me all the info I need to know for it). No, I didnt do a search, as I figured you(all members of this forum as a group) are more likely to know of a good website/book than I am to find one by looking at far too many sites.

"I believe; therefore, it is." -True Perception
"The Requested Information Is Unknown Or Classified" -Anonymous

Extrarius    1412
Thanks, exactly the kind of info I was looking for =-)

"I believe; therefore, it is." -True Perception
"The Requested Information Is Unknown Or Classified" -Anonymous