• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dreamer

help

This topic is 5952 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

i''m new in c++ i want to make a shape class with contains point,rectangle,triangle,circle and line.the program can draw and reize it.anyone have done this before can u send the program for me as an example oranyone can teach me how to write.

Advertisement
Well I doubt you will get what you are asking here. There are a great many tutorials available on the Internet and here at GameDev. Take a look at the Articles and Resources section to get started with C++. Next, I would suggest picking up a book on the subject. I hear Sams Learn C++ in 24 hours is decent.

Once you get these basics down, the answer to your problem will be much clearer, and you will be able to write it yourself. Good Luck.

-----------------------------
kevin@mayday-anime.com
http://games.mayday-anime.com

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!