Opengl 1.2

Started by
7 comments, last by ArnoAtWork 21 years, 11 months ago
Hi, I would like to use Opengl 1.2 and I''ve no idea where to find this release. Does anybody knows which website supplies it? Thanks.
Advertisement
if your video card vendor supports OpenGL 1.2, refer to your video card developer site.

To the vast majority of mankind, nothing is more agreeable than to escape the need for mental exertion... To most people, nothing is more troublesome than the effort of thinking.
To the vast majority of mankind, nothing is more agreeable than to escape the need for mental exertion... To most people, nothing is more troublesome than the effort of thinking.
See my reply to this thread.
So, if I want to use 3D texture, I need to find which extension?
which video card do you have?

GeForce 2.
forget it then, as iirc, the gf3 is the first gfx card (of the Nvidia range at least) that supports hardware 3d textures, they might work, but you''ll probably be in software or some sort of emulatory mode and it would suck majorly
check out OpenGL extension registry.

GL_EXT_texture3d is listed there.

Hummmm !!

In fact, I am developing a terrain generation program. The scene is calculated in RT with ROAM approach. As the faces are calculated in RT, I wanted to define a 3D texture to define layers per height.

So, Any idea?

Thank you anyway.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement