Thank you NeHe for your hard work...

Started by
8 comments, last by orbis 21 years, 11 months ago
Let me be one among many to say "Thank you Jeff" for all the work that has gone into this contest. As a budding developer, I really appreciate the opportunity to view work done by others as well as obtain source code. OpenGL would never have been an API I would have perused had it not been for the inspiration that Jeff has provided. Thank you.
-The Headstones are talking... Can you hear them?
Advertisement
Here, here!
He said it all!

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

quote:Original post by orbis
Let me be one among many to say "Thank you Jeff" for all the work that has gone into this contest. As a budding developer, I really appreciate the opportunity to view work done by others as well as obtain source code. OpenGL would never have been an API I would have perused had it not been for the inspiration that Jeff has provided. Thank you.

I agree also. Jeff, you seems to inspire alot of coders out there. I''ve been following your web site for some time now and with everything that goes on in your life, I still wonder how you manage to get it all done. But that''s not important I guess, just keep it up.

Thanks dude.

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
danielc@iquebec.com
Founder
Laval Linux

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash
[Cyberdrek | ]
Yep! NeHe did great things for the community. It's really amazing to see a such helpful man. And it's even more amazing to see that he's doing this for *free*.

Keep the good work!

[edited by - Prosper/LOADED on May 1, 2002 7:23:04 AM]
Well, I agree.
If It Weren''t for "our" Jeff, I wouldn''t have begin my OpenGL Programming
Ethereal
I think that Nehe is the best OpenGL site in the world!
"Thank you Jeff"
I agree on this one - without Jeff''s generous (and continual) contributions to the community I wouldn''t even have known where to begin with OpenGL and 3D programming! I can quite honestly say that when originally searching the internet for OpenGL resources, I came to depend on NeHe for news on the amateur scene, and for the information I required! Thanks a lot Jeff - we all owe you one! Rest assured your hard work is valued highly!

-------- E y e .Scream Software --------
----------------------------------------
                                  /-\
    http://www.eyescream.cjb.net | * |
                                  \-/
----------------------------------------
Yeah, not only making very nice prizes available with almost no money, but also giving people great opportunities etc. Great work!
Newbie programmers think programming is hard.Amature programmers think programming is easy.Professional programmers know programming is hard.
The same goes to me! You''re a hard working man Jeff and eventhough I don''t program OGL I still learn alot since I can easily convert your tutorials to D3D =D Thanks alot for your commitment Jeff, you''re the greatest =D
-Js

Js
Js

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement