Can You Recommend a Good Recruiter?

Started by
11 comments, last by amrap 21 years, 11 months ago
If you are in Europe, specially UK, I suggest Advaark Swift (aswift.com i believe).

They got me three interviews with three leading companies, he didn''t bulled me in any step, they said the companies they would be sending my resume, the ones that called back, he alsways asked if I was ok with all the companies, the location, always answered my questions and was always prompt to talk to the companies I''ve applied on my behald.

After the interviews, they called the companies every day to know how things were going, told me with no bull what the companies said (one was actually quite bad and they weren''t affraid to tell me), they advised me on the interview and also put my wishes in front of the companies I was applying. Also got me an interview in the UK (I''m from Portugal) and negotiated with the company to pay my trip there.

I got a job at a leading UK company using their services, thing I would probably wouldn''t be able to do on my own.

I REALLY , REALLY recommend ASwift.
It's good to be an outcast, you don't need to explain what you do, you just do it and say you don't belong there.
Advertisement
ASwift are quite good, yes, if you''re not looking to stay at one company a long time. They got be a job a couple of years ago, and a week before I was due to start, they started offering me other interviews....

After careful deliberation, I have come to the conclusion that Nazrix is not cool. I am sorry for any inconvienience my previous mistake may have caused. We now return you to the original programming

That sort of thing is one of the reasons companies don''t like recruiters. A company needs staff so the recruiter finds them someone and at the same time poaches away their current people. The net result is that have paid the recruiter and still need staff.

Dan Marchant
Obscure Productions
Dan Marchant - Business Development Consultant
www.obscure.co.uk

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement