• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JesusFreak

Names for end time game

This topic is 6671 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
i know these are pretty much standard, oft-used, unoriginal..
but for the game possibly Apocalypse (probably not spelled right) or Armageddon (also probably not spelled right).. and for the antichrist, how about Lucifer?

Guest Anonymous Poster
How about "Genesis" - The end of one thing always brings the beginning of a new one. Another biblical reference too! I dunno, i think it''s kinda cool.

The name Lucifer would not work for the antichrist. The antichrist is a minion of Satan, aka Lucifer. That would be confusing

Josh
http://www.jh-software.com

I don''t really like Genesis(No offense) it''s more orriginal. and I''ve already thought of Apocalypse and Armaggedon. Lucifer should not be the name for the antichrist. Keep giving suggestions please.

I think the name Genesis would be very good, since it would give the game something interesting.
Genesis is the beginning. If you now would take the name Genesis (for use as a logo) and use a dark and somewhat destruction like background, it would make a very cool game logo.
The name of the AntiChrist ... mh ... let''s think ...
how about AntiChrist? I think that name says it all.
Or IF you really want to use a name for him/her, think of something like Luther. Luther has something dark and mystik. Or maybe Gabriel or a name of any fallen Angel. I think Luthor/Luther/Louthar spell it as you want to, would be the best.

Dixon Hill
(aka Dennis J. Guss)
(wannabe) GameDeveloper

If you do pick Genesis, try looking for its Greek/Latin root. Strange words always sound more interesting than more common (not like Genesis is used that often, but many people are familiar with it) words.

How about "Omega''s Gate" or "Tempus Obitus" (that other post is right, latin roots make for good stuff).

I look into that. As for the name of the antichrist. I don''t want it to sound like something evil. He is evil but he doesn''t want to tell people that.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

Participate in the game development conversation and more when you create an account on GameDev.net!

Sign me up!