test

Started by
8 comments, last by Michael Tanczos 21 years, 11 months ago
test
Advertisement
Just watch and see if any mod closes YOUR test...
SlimDX | Ventspace Blog | Twitter | Diverse teams make better games. I am currently hiring capable C++ engine developers in Baltimore, MD.
test
icles

"I pity the fool, thug, or soul who tries to take over the world, then goes home crying to his momma."
- Mr. T
What kind of test? Are you checking how long it takes before people start to spontaniously dicuss the possibilities of the word "test" in their code...?

-Maarten Leeuwrik, www.sherman3d.com

Follower of the NLS
(New Lounge Standards)
One...One....Ghhh....Mghhhhhh....Shhhh....Test test....Ok the microphone is fine

~The fastest polygons are those you don''''t draw...~
-Da Mr.RaSt3RiZah-
quote:Original post by Ronin_54
What kind of test? Are you checking how long it takes before people start to spontaniously dicuss the possibilities of the word "test" in their code...?

Actually he''s using the plan devised in the episode "I, Borg" of ST:TNG, where they develop a shape with a paradox in it, so that the Borg will cease functioning as they attempt to analyse it, but at each stage find a more complex level.
It sure as hell seems to work, no ^_^

-Maarten Leeuwrik, www.sherman3d.com

Follower of the NLS
(New Lounge Standards)
Everyone else seems to be posting, so I want to as well. Now that the spotlight is on me I can''t think of anything to say........ hmmmm...... Oh, I know...... "Test".

- Weasalmongler
Sorry guys - gotta close it

Jim Adams
home.att.net/~rpgbook
Author, Programming Role-Playing Games with DirectX

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement