Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A SITE ABOUT MEDITATION

This topic is 5704 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I entered this site only recently, and I really like the conversations here. I want to recommend a very interesting site which I just saw and I think you may be very interested in it too. They speak there about so many subjects like meditation, God, religion, politics, enlightenment and many more. Very interesting!!! [Link removed by moderator] [edited by - The Senshi on May 4, 2002 2:44:17 PM]

Spam.

Maybe if you where a legit poster who had come to gamedev for a *Game development/Programming/Computer* purpose, and where casually mentioning something like this in the *Lounge*, after reading the *Faq* I might not have such a low opinion of you. But since you joined moments ago simply to advertise your site on the *first* forum on the list without any regard for topic I find you to be skum. Of course I'm wasting my breath since you're already spamming somewhere else and will never come to this board again.

[EDIT] Correction, you will visit this site again, only you'll use a different ID than this time or the previous time when you cross posted. (Of course I might be wrong, this could just be an online chapter of the people who shove "God can forgive you" pamphlets at you on street corners)

[edited by - Michalson on May 4, 2002 2:29:54 PM]

Guest Anonymous Poster
quote:
Original post by lizet
I entered this site only recently, and I really like the conversations here. I want to recommend a very interesting site which I just saw and I think you may be very interested in it too. They speak there about so many subjects like meditation, God, religion, politics, enlightenment and many more. Very interesting!!!
www.har-tzion.com

I looked at the site and... get a life...

This topic is 5704 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.