GUI Help

Started by
11 comments, last by Ed Johnson 21 years, 11 months ago
Put it wherever you like. It doesn''t have to be in a screen class like I''ve done, I just find it intuitive that way. Just make sure you call enable2D before you draw your 2D stuff, and disable2D when you''re finished. As I said, do your 2D stuff after all the 3D drawing is done.

____________________________________________________________www.elf-stone.com | Automated GL Extension Loading: GLee 5.00 for Win32 and Linux

Advertisement
dude i put ur code in and all kinds of errors pop up, do i need to like define the class or somethin? (big newbie bump)
if you haven''t defined a class called CScreen then defining a function:

CScreen::someFunction()....

will cause an error. the CScreen:: means function of class CScreen. typically you define functions that way if you''re splitting your classes into .h and .cpp files.

you could either definte a class CScreen with those member functions or just drop the CScreen:: part and they''ll become normal non-class functions.

anyway, sniff out some basic C++ tutorials for more info. there''s also a really good article on splitting files between .h and .cpp files somewhere in the Articles & Resources section. trol around there for a while too.

-me

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement