Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Test my beta map editor

This topic is 5700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hey all, I've just finished the BETA version of my map editor. I posted it up on a web site and I'd like for you guys to try it out and tell me if you see any bugs. Keep in mind that it's a BETA, did I mention it was a BETA? hehehe... OK, I'm not releasing the file format since It's a bit messed up and I'm reworking it so that it's easier to use. As for the tileset, in the beta version, it's fixed, you can't change it and you won't be able to until I finish release 1.0 of the editor but hey, that's not the point. Anyhow, any comments will be appreciated. due to some problems, the file will not be online. If you would like to try it out, send me an e-mail and I'll post it to you when I receive the e-mail. "And that's the bottom line cause I said so!" Cyberdrek danielc@iquebec.com Founder Laval Linux /(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash [edited by - cyberdrek on May 5, 2002 1:08:22 AM] [edited by - cyberdrek on May 5, 2002 1:09:57 AM] [edited by - cyberdrek on May 5, 2002 1:30:10 AM] [edited by - cyberdrek on May 5, 2002 1:33:36 AM]

This page is not available.
We''re sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

quote:
Original post by eldee
This page is not available.
We''re sorry, but this page is currently unavailable for viewing.
If this site belongs to you, please read this help page for more information and assistance.

For general questions see our main help area, or search for other member pages.

-eldee
;another space monkey;
[ Forced Evolution Studios ]

::evolve::

I''m working on it...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
danielc@iquebec.com
Founder
Laval Linux

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash

Ok, as I corrected in the first post, I can''t get any site to host the file and allow download so I won''t be posting it online for now( at least, not until I get a real hoster ). So anybody interested in trying the map editor will need to e-mail me and I will send them the setup files.

Again, sorry folks...

"And that''s the bottom line cause I said so!"

Cyberdrek
danielc@iquebec.com
Founder
Laval Linux

/(bb|[^b]{2})/ that is the Question -- ThinkGeek.com
Hash Bang Slash bin Slash Bash -- #!/bin/bash