Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

what compiller

This topic is 5700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hi everyone i was just asking what compiller people like you use is it c++ if yes tell what c++ like vc++ or borland c++ or if other then you can just say language Kevin

Everybody here will agree unanimously that the best language to learn is Borland Java Visual C++ and the best compiler for that is Sun Microsystem''s QBasic++, Pascal edition (which was written in COBOL).

quote:
Original post by fallenang3l
Everybody here will agree unanimously that the best language to learn is Borland Java Visual C++ and the best compiler for that is Sun Microsystem's QBasic++, Pascal edition (which was written in COBOL).

You forgot Python.

EDIT: Prepare to be flamed.

[edited by - Michalson on May 5, 2002 1:13:26 PM]

In general, choosing a compiler is a bad idea. Since you''re writing in programming code and not plain english, the computer can understand you anyway, especially if it''s overclocked. Just don''t forget to give your program the .exe ending; that''s pretty much all other compilers do, except they give you errors if you code in a way they don''t like.

Also, most compilers include spyware, which sends all your good ideas back to microsoft. Then they can spend lots of money and make a game from your idea, in less time than you can. And since agreeing to their EULA makes you give away all your rights, you can''t even sue them.

quote:
Original post by Sneftel
Also, most compilers include spyware, which sends all your good ideas back to microsoft. Then they can spend lots of money and make a game from your idea, in less time than you can. And since agreeing to their EULA makes you give away all your rights, you can''t even sue them.

I don''t think so. MS software has too much built in bugs and performance issues. I bet that they create all software using "Random Application Development Kit" from Apple..!

quote:
Original post by gdoubleEcheEwhy
You guys all suck ass. You wish you had my l337 h4x0r skillz. And ms doesnt have spyware you gay ass homo. Why would they wana steal ur POS programs anyways.

Now you''ve made me cry inside.

This topic is 5700 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.