Looking for ideas

Started by
14 comments, last by DanG 21 years, 11 months ago
I''d like to see some 3rd person adventure/puzzle or something. The old days of adventure-games are gone (except for ugly simon 3D). I''d play it anyway
Advertisement
Cow Tipping - you could even have levels where you start off with dogs or something smaller. As you advance in levels the heft of the ''tippie'' gets heavier.

Bonuses for knocking a bovine down a hill, into others (sort of like down-hill bowling), into dangerous machinery, wiping out farm houses, etc..

Could also open up some multiplayer competitive / co-op possibilities. Rival farms, where you sneak to each other''s farms and tip over their cattle. Bonuses for wiping out the water tower with a bovine avalanche careening down a hill, etc..

I like the dwarf-throw idea.. you could encorporate that by being some sort of special power up where you have to catch the dwarf first and then hurl him/her at the unsuspecting bovine for additional bonuses.
"C and C++ programmers seem to think that the shortest distance between two points is the great circle route on a spherical distortion of Euclidean space."Stephen Dewhurst
i like that recent one.

Also, for those who misuderstood me, i think Elf Bowling is one of the funniest games made. Graphics are terrible and gameplay is boring, but seeing elves wearing nothing but thongs and red santa hats is hilarious. Its a popular game at my school (7th 8th grade). Another graphics and gameplay empty game that is fun for quite a while is Snowcraft, where you control 3 kids and throw snow balls from bunkers at the neighbor kids.
Ambassador: Mr. Bush are you stoned or just really, REALLY dumb?Pres. Bush - I assure you I am not stoned.
speaking about off the wall game ideas, here''s one:

Disease RTS: real time strategy between army of bacteria and person''s immune system. The bacteria leader could breed different kinds of bacteria and viruses and the immune system leader could breed white blood cells, antibiotics and other drugs. heh
Snail races!
Any game that involves joystick waggling. The genre is dead!

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement