PR joint efforts ideas for game submit idea here:P

Started by
22 comments, last by voodoo 24 years, 1 month ago
Hi,
I am probably best suited for Artwork/Modelling/Animation. I do program as well, but we will probably be shorter on artists. I could probably come up with some good programming ideas as well.

Cheers Darrin
Advertisement
Yes, there is a site for the joint effort,
http://www5.ewebcity.com/PrJoinProject
Unfortunately is quite unfinished (even though to be totally we didnt had anything to post netither ), Ill get to it this week, because the project has been moving a lot! and is beginning to take form

Ok. about my contributions, well there''s the website and my
nice ideas isn''t that enough ? ... just kidding
I can model in 3D specially vehicles, weapon design I think I can handle that too. general 2d design, history, game designing (rules level design ) and general programming. (just dont ask pr 3 code because I dont have it, I have pr 2.6. ,sorry )
Lets do it!
P.S. AI and TCP/IP Im not an expert, but I could give it a try.

Anyone has any ideas about portal rendering? (just wondering)

About chr files, perhaps and since we have the code, we could modify the char system for the game. in order to support skins and models (just an idea though)

p.s. We really should made a modular job, that means each one creates a library that handles a part of the game and includes code.
I can do a programming for AI. I can also work on Biped animations creations... but at present my Physique modifier does not work ... does anyone have a working Physique modifier

cheers,
Nat

Yes! the calls should be made as funtion calls which will be called in the main loop to acheive the desired result ..so that we don''t land in integration problems later on ..
~~~º¥º -
what is per example
~~~º¥º -

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement