KORG?

Started by
17 comments, last by Jewelaye 23 years, 12 months ago
Hi all of you guys what i´woundered was that if some know that m korg is good...=)
Korg is the VERY BEST thing! =)
but could someone tell me if my korg is one of the better or the bader parts of theyre products...
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
Advertisement
I''ve had a Korg X3 for many years and I love it. Here are a few mp3s I''ve made using the Korg (some classical, some pseudo-classical, and some movie type music): www.dnai.com/~sammy/mp3 (also several MIDI files there)
hehe *suck*.....and I gotta korg too.........
Asked a question below.....
/jewelaye

Jewelaye
I just cant figure out if this is a serious discussion or not.
Anyway, if you want the best workstation Korg can offer today you need the Korg Triton, before that the best was the Trinity. Im sorry to say, but your korg workstation is something in between the best and the cheapest Korg synths and has some years on its back.
Haha! ....ok i know its old....and "cheap"....have had it for about 5 years(?)....but not that cheap....when i bought it it was vaulable for 14 000 kr (?).....( bought it for 8 000 kr....)
Ha!.....anyway....i dont get all the different kinda functions so i m not in a need of a more expensier version.....but is the Trinity?....hmmmm....easy to work / doing music with? ....then maybe i would invest in a trinity....? btw.....how expencsive?....

quote:Original post by TryggTorkel

I just cant figure out if this is a serious discussion or not.
Anyway, if you want the best workstation Korg can offer today you need the Korg Triton, before that the best was the Trinity. Im sorry to say, but your korg workstation is something in between the best and the cheapest Korg synths and has some years on its back.

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye
You can get a new Korg Triton for about 25.000Kr.
Then there is the Korg Triton PRO with more keys on it, and Korg Triton PRO X with eaven more keys. but the pro x is something like 34.000Kr so...hehe i wouldn''t pay that much for the x-tra keys!

www.mp3.com/marcuz

/ Marcus Knudsen /MDM
-Game music composer
----------------------/
You can get a new Korg Triton for about 25.000Kr.
Then there is the Korg Triton PRO with more keys on it, and Korg Triton PRO X with eaven more keys. but the pro x is something like 34.000Kr so...hehe i wouldn''t pay that much for the x-tra keys!

www.mp3.com/marcuz

/ Marcus Knudsen /MDM
-Game music composer
----------------------/
/ Marcus Knudsen /MDM
Game music composer
www.mp3.com/marcuz
--------------------------/
Jewel, your posts are giving me headache. Tune it down a bit, eh?

The_Minister
[email=mwronen@mweb.co.za" onmouseOver="window.status='Mail The_Minister'; return true" onmouseOut="window.status=' '; return true]The_Minister[/email]1C3-D3M0N Interactive
? ...oh!...why are i givin you headache? ...im sorry!!!!!....

JEWELAYE
Jewelaye

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement