• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike

Please visit my web page...

This topic is 6706 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve created a place to store the source code for my old useless programs and they are there for you to look at. I''ve written a lot of programs to do a lot of things. I figured I might as well post the source code for ''em. At this point there is not a whole lot there (I need to move the source code from one computer to another), but shortly there will be examples of assembly (TASM and MASM), C++ (DirectX, Win32 API, and MFC), JAVA (SWING and AWT), and Visaul Basic. Please not that these are not tutorials. This is simply a place where you can find source code. This is also the home of my scripting language project. Please visit the page and let me know what you think. Then feal free to visit again and agian and agian (the actual reason for the web page is that I have a bet going with a friend based on the number of visiters I can get to come to my web page).

Advertisement
Looks nice. Keep up the good work. It''s alot better than my crappy page(I''m not too good w/HTML) It''s right here.

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London

I''ve now added several programs to the web page (the old programs section). More will be added either later tonight or tomarrow.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!