Please visit my web page...

Started by
3 comments, last by Mike 24 years, 1 month ago
I''ve created a place to store the source code for my old useless programs and they are there for you to look at. I''ve written a lot of programs to do a lot of things. I figured I might as well post the source code for ''em. At this point there is not a whole lot there (I need to move the source code from one computer to another), but shortly there will be examples of assembly (TASM and MASM), C++ (DirectX, Win32 API, and MFC), JAVA (SWING and AWT), and Visaul Basic. Please not that these are not tutorials. This is simply a place where you can find source code. This is also the home of my scripting language project. Please visit the page and let me know what you think. Then feal free to visit again and agian and agian (the actual reason for the web page is that I have a bet going with a friend based on the number of visiters I can get to come to my web page).
Advertisement
does your web page have a URL?

_________________Gecko___
Gecko Design

_________________Gecko___Gecko Design
yes, that might help.
Looks nice. Keep up the good work. It''s alot better than my crappy page(I''m not too good w/HTML) It''s right here.

"Remember, I'm the monkey, and you're the cheese grater. So no messing around."
-Grand Theft Auto, London
D:
I''ve now added several programs to the web page (the old programs section). More will be added either later tonight or tomarrow.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement