dynamically changing weather

Started by
12 comments, last by Moe 24 years, 1 month ago
that meteor idea could be kind of neat. that would be pretty funny having a meteor hit the enemy base and so they all have to run out.

it could be kind of funny to have random winds and spikes around the edges of the level. everyone would have to take cover from the wind or be blown into the spikes. just imagine the wars for the spots where there is no wind!

i thought of another idea (not involving weather though). one person per team member gets to be a big dinosaur. the dinosaurs could try to eat eachothers teams. the teams would try to kill the other teams dinosaur. when the person who is the dinosaur dies, it switches to someone else.

hows that for some multiplayer mayhem?

- Moe -
Advertisement
Yeah, that''d be pretty neat, I''d want to be the dinosaur . (Kind of off the wall though, maybe you should start a new thread?)

"When people tell you they want to hear the truth, you know that their lying."
Yeah, that''d be pretty neat, I''d want to be the dinosaur . (Kind of off the wall though, maybe you should start a new thread?)

"When people tell you they want to hear the truth, you know that their lying."
The engine my virtual company is working on is planning on supporting intresting weather effects like rain, lightning, mud slides, floods, etc.
||--------------------------||Black Hole Productionshttp://bhp.nydus.netResident expert on stuffmax621@barrysworld.com||--------------------------||

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement