• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help me with this Smart COM pointer stuff...

This topic is 5747 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Im trying to get this whole smart pointer business to work and import an ActiveX lib written in VB into C++. The componenet is the graphic engine Revolution3D... #import "Revolution3D8087b.dll" exclude("_R3D_Access") no_namespace R3D_Engine Engine; R3D_Pipeline Pipeline; R3D_Camera Camera; R3D_MeshBuilder Meshes; The #import does seem to generate all sorts of definitions in the two files. However, the compiler says that R3D_Engine, and the other interfaces are undefined structs. I KNOW that those interfaces exist, and the casing is right. Furthermore, the brose info brings me to the correct definition for the class in the TLH file. I''m prettyu confused as to what is going on...if I prefix those interface names with ''_'' It seems to find them, but then it cannot find the defs for any of the virtual functions they define. I''m pretty confused; please help! ____________________________________________________________ Direct3D vs. OpenGL

Advertisement

• Advertisement