visual c++

Started by
3 comments, last by willis3000 21 years, 10 months ago
Does anyone know which CD in VisualStudio.Net enterprise is for VisualC++?
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
Advertisement
Just install the thing from the first CD. then select customize options and deselct the install of everything except VC++. i believe that even the install of VC++ requires info from more than 1 cd.

so unfortunately you're just going to have to dload all 5 cds from that warez site.....

-me

[edited by - Palidine on May 29, 2002 8:19:10 PM]
I believed that VS.NET was 7 CDs... Isnt it?

(I have VS6)
quote:
so unfortunately you''re just going to have to dload all 5 cds from that warez site.....

well...actually you don''t have to...if you really prefer stealing it to investing a few bucks (I don''t think that it was that expensive...) you can get a ripped stand-alone version of msvc++ (without msdn, though!) sized approximately 500 megs. you just have to do an excessive search in the underground, but frankly speaking i wouldn''t recommend it to you.
first of all, it''s illegal, and secondly it''s really annoying...

yours,

Indeterminatus

--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
Indeterminatus--si tacuisses, philosophus mansisses--
Sorry to close the thread, but the answer is simple. Take the first CD of your legal, $1,079 to $2,499 copy of VisualStudio.NET, and insert it into your CD-ROM drive. If you don''t have autoplay enabled then run setup.exe from the CD. Select Visual C++ from then menu. The installer will prompt you to insert the correct CD''s as the installation is done.

Given that you paid so much for your legal copy of VS.NET I think you should also complain to Microsofts tech support (use your legal enterprise serial number for their express service) for not labeling the CDs in an easy to understand way.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement