• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looking a C++ programming partner (to learn everything together)

This topic is 5807 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I found it's a good idea to do something like that (learning with a parner), so I'm picking up one partner to learn C++ and build up games and applications (mainly games). I already know some of the basics. I started making some text RPG game to get used with the basics, but I still need to improve my skills on it. I'm looking for anyone around 17's (I'm 17 years old) who would like to start from the basics making little games and applications using C++ under DOS and then jump into windows and DirectX. If you are interested, mail me to drkxellos@hotmail.com. I have to do a lot of other things besides programming, so you better be warned that I cannot be full time on it (but I would love to). [edited by - Ragadast on May 29, 2002 8:54:42 PM]

Advertisement
That''s true, I read that one too. But he''s more like making a group and I''d like just to start with 1 person. So I''m taking someone who already knows some of the basics and could continue learning the language with me.

Catch me on AIM (SmartTron2000) and we''ll talk.. I''m intending to devote the entire summer to learning C++ and have already begun my ventures into the depths of C++

-Trace

Damn you ElmersGlue, you beet me too it lol

hehe, well I''m also looking for a partner to learn C++ with, the difference is I don''t even know the basics, well except the raw basics like main(), and I know what strings, characters, integers, and whatnot, oh yeah and printf(), but other than that I know didly squat. and yes I am mainly interested in game programming aswell, but I realize that I need to start small, so if any1 is willing to be my partner then hit me up on AIM

AIM Name: Absolute Ability

thanks!

• Advertisement