Freaky Weird Texture Problem

Started by
11 comments, last by zealouselixir 21 years, 10 months ago
JuNC. Man, I can''t express my thanks to you...but THANK YOU! Fixed the problem just like *snap* that.

Thanks to everyone who gave this problem a shot, expecially Mayrel, who got me thinking about other issues.

Peace and thanks again,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[if you have a link proposal, email me.]

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

Advertisement
quote:Original post by ZealousElixir
Here''s a log file.
data/models/ammobox/ammo.bmp - 1data/fonts/trent.bmp         - 2data/level1/colormap.bmp     - 3data/particle/spark.bmp      - 4data/particle/spark_mask.bmp - 5data/cut1/malygris.bmp       - 6data/cut1/zealous.bmp        - 7data/cut1/caffeine.bmp       - 8data/cut1/gamedev.bmp        - 9data/fonts/trent.bmp         - 10data/gui/main_menu.bmp       - 1   // bad - ammo still in memory!data/gui/cursor.bmp          - 4   // bad - spark still in memorydata/level1/water.bmp        - 6   // okay - malygris removed from memorydata/gui/gun2.bmp            - 7   // okay - zealous removed from memorydata/gui/gun2mask.bmp        - 8   // okay...data/gui/hud.bmp             - 9   // okay...data/gui/hudmask.bmp         - 10  // okay...data/gui/crosshair.bmp       - 11data/gui/crosshairmask.bmp   - 12data/fonts/trent.bmp         - 13   

The question is - why are texture IDs being recycled when they still ought to be attached to a texture in memory?

[edited by - zealouselixir on May 30, 2002 1:15:57 PM]

Now my question, why do you have a font named after me?

Trent (ShiningKnight)
THE Engine
trent@voxelsoft.com
Trent:

That might''ve been a joke, but it really is named after you. The font''s actual name is something like "OCR Extended Somethingsomething", but I thought back over my OpenGL experience and popped in the name that first came to mind

BTW, you NEVER get on AIM anymore. How''s life?

Peace,
ZE.

//email me.//zealouselixir software.//msdn.//n00biez.//
miscellaneous links

[if you have a link proposal, email me.]

[twitter]warrenm[/twitter]

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement