visual c++ question

Started by
1 comment, last by hello_there 21 years, 10 months ago
i just want to know something about visual c++ 6. How do you build a final? in the build menu there is a one called set active configuration. in that you can select debug or release. when i select debug it compiles but when i do release i get lots of linking errors. i think there all open gl ones. how do you make it work and what does it do?
____________________________________________________________How could hell be worse?
Advertisement
Make sure your project settings for debug and release are the same (things such as linked libraries and the like).

Go to project->settings, and in the top-left corner you will see "settings for:" (debug/release/all).

Just check to see if there are any debug settings that you forgot to replicate to release.
It's only funny 'till someone gets hurt.And then it's just hilarious.Unless it's you.
Try these lines in your source-code if you don''t want to mess abround with the project settings:
#pragma comment (lib, "opengl32.lib")#pragma comment (lib, "glu32.lib")#pragma comment (lib, "glaux.lib") 

think that should do it...

god speed

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement