Thinking in C++

Started by
4 comments, last by deowal 21 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I was wondering if anyone has read this book and if it is any good? ps: I tried to search for it but it was all ''ignored words'' thanks
Advertisement
It has been reviewed on Gamedev here (Though only one person has submitted their rating so far).
Thanks.
I hear it''s a great book for those moving from C to C++ because it focuses heavily on object oriented programming. If you are completely new to C++ however, I think there is one chapter that goes over some basics. Though I doubt that you will get much from that one chapter if you are completely new to C++. Or, maybe you will...
I read the book, it is excellent. It is better if you know a bit of programming before you take it on. It is freely available from www.bruceeckel.com
I agree with Cherez.. Don''t know if you''ll get anything out of it if you''re a complete newbie, but if you know some of the basic then it''s great reading.. Gives you a whole new picture of OOP and how to design your code in a more OO manner.. Not that it''s the best book, but hey, it''s free.....

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement