• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Prettyboyfs

My first game! Astoids clone type game

This topic is 6009 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

www.flamevault.com/~prettyb/AstroidsFinal.exe Well, my first attempt at a game. And, well, here it is. Little background. Started Programming in all actuallity 4 months ago, and little over a week a go, Started Direct X. And, this is what i Have up to now. I have included my workspace and cpp/headers. There is a few missing, sgd_wrapper, draw, and ound stuff. This is because these files are propritary to Fullsail. http://www.fullsail.com Point of interest, when i get free time, im gonna write my own wrapper classes. Well, hope ya have fun Pretty jprettyfs@yahoo.com

Advertisement
Just a concerned question, are you on some kind of medication? Or maybe your not and thats the problem.

Pretty good for 1 weeks work, especially if you only started programming 4 months ago.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I always find it funny when ppl fish for complements by saying things like "i have only been programming for 2 mins and look at my game i made." I applaud you on the finishing of your game but i don''t see how you could have only been working with directx for a week let alone programming for 4 months.

hehe that game is funny, it is cool, controls well, and has cool sound effects! The only part that i would change is maybe take the picture out, you know, the guy it shows that is on heavy drugs? hehe j/k it is a cool game man, keep it up!

"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master"

heh yeah, that was a pic of me, about 2 years ago, waking up after a full night of EQ play, hence the bottles of pepsi and such sittng there. heh But thanks for the comments

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!