My first game! Astoids clone type game

Started by
3 comments, last by Prettyboyfs 21 years, 10 months ago
www.flamevault.com/~prettyb/AstroidsFinal.exe Well, my first attempt at a game. And, well, here it is. Little background. Started Programming in all actuallity 4 months ago, and little over a week a go, Started Direct X. And, this is what i Have up to now. I have included my workspace and cpp/headers. There is a few missing, sgd_wrapper, draw, and ound stuff. This is because these files are propritary to Fullsail. http://www.fullsail.com Point of interest, when i get free time, im gonna write my own wrapper classes. Well, hope ya have fun Pretty jprettyfs@yahoo.com
Advertisement
Just a concerned question, are you on some kind of medication? Or maybe your not and thats the problem.

Pretty good for 1 weeks work, especially if you only started programming 4 months ago.
I always find it funny when ppl fish for complements by saying things like "i have only been programming for 2 mins and look at my game i made." I applaud you on the finishing of your game but i don''t see how you could have only been working with directx for a week let alone programming for 4 months.
hehe that game is funny, it is cool, controls well, and has cool sound effects! The only part that i would change is maybe take the picture out, you know, the guy it shows that is on heavy drugs? hehe j/k it is a cool game man, keep it up!

"Poor is the pupil that does not surpass the master"
heh yeah, that was a pic of me, about 2 years ago, waking up after a full night of EQ play, hence the bottles of pepsi and such sittng there. heh But thanks for the comments

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement