• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Strata

The Best The After fansite ever!!

This topic is 5986 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Xeract and I have completed the greatest The After fansite ever. We have also put up a topsite list at http://www.topsitelists.com/games/theafter The web site URL is http://www.theafteroutpost.com enjoy

Advertisement
Not to belittle the site or anything, as it does seem well designed... But as far as I can tell, there''s only one other site at all related to "The After", the game, and that''s the "official" site. Either way, I''m not too sure this is a good time to post about a new site for the game, what with the recent thread which seemed to be tearing the project apart a bit.

By the way, are you still working for NetEmp (company that is making The After). The NetEmp site (cached version provided by Google) lists you as a 2D artist, did you leave? They have apparently taken down the page that lists the employees of NetEmp, I can only find people who are working specifically on The After project.

[edited by - Michalson on June 2, 2002 10:43:19 AM]

I already stated my feelings on The After in the Business section, I won''t go into more detail here. You can read my post in the Business section of the GameDev forums to learn about the true state of The After. I don''t know how you could really have a fan site for a game that only exists on paper and in someone''s mind at this point, but hey, no one says you can''t! The fact that I even saw a banner up on GameDev.net for The After was rather interesting, I guess anyone that has an idea for a game and has a website can advertise a game. Anyways, best of luck to what fans are left, unfortunately I believe they''re up for some dissapointment

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!