Compilers

Started by
4 comments, last by TechnoOrganics 21 years, 10 months ago
I am looking for a complier that supports Winsock cause im tryhing to complie something and get this error.... error C2065: ''_endthread'' : undeclared identifier error C2065: ''_beginthread'' : undeclared identifier i think th ese are Winsock and i am using VC++ 6.0 Enterprise... ----------------------------- Im a Noob but i am willing to learn -----------------------------
-----------------------------Im a Noob but i am willing to learn-----------------------------
Advertisement
Those functions aren''t part of Winsock, and I''ve never heard of them.

They are part of the MS C runtime libs, so it would be very weird if they werent supported in VC++. Did you #include <process.h>?

Now write 100 times: "It is never the compiler''s fault. It is my fault."

--AnkhSVN - A Visual Studio .NET Addin for the Subversion version control system.[Project site] [IRC channel] [Blog]
Some compiliers have an option to link in the multithread libs. Check your compiler/project options to see if there is a check box for linking these libs in.

--------
Andrew
Yes process.h are included.. hehe.. this is code GIVEN to me in a trade so he told me it needed Winsock support.. he could be wrong of course.. i can send whole code if you like!

[edited by - TechnoOrganics on June 1, 2002 10:09:31 PM]
-----------------------------Im a Noob but i am willing to learn-----------------------------
<>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement