Where to get Replacement TotWGPG Source CD?

Started by
2 comments, last by Michael Grazier 21 years, 10 months ago
I seem to have misplaced the CD that goes along with my Tricks of the Windows Game Programming Gurus book, and going through the book is quite annoying! Admittedly, with much of the code I rewrite it anyway--I learn a lot better if I''ve written it myself--but there''re just a whole bunch of great goodies and ebooks and whatnot along with some of the longer source that I''d like to have. So if anyone knows whom I should write to (or where I might be able to d/l an ISO), I''d be much appreciative! -Michael
Advertisement
Anybody have an idear?

-Michael
I tried XGames3D and sams publishing for you when you originally posted this, neither gave result - why not try the XGames3D forums if no-one knows?

XGames3D
Yes, I have an idea

I purchased the book at least 1 year ago ( since then I switched to Linux and OpenGL ) but if my memory is correct at the end of the book there is a specific web adress ( URL link ) to a webpage on the publisher''s website ( I forgot who the publisher is ) dedicated to this book.
On that page it mentions that the original CDROM enclosed with the book was buggy.
I just send an email to the publisher mentioning the book number and asking for the upgraded CDROM. It was shipped to me a couple of weeks later.
Try that, good luck
Now I didn''t check that page for a long time so maybe it has changed.

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement