What need good game?

Started by
0 comments, last by radovec 21 years, 10 months ago
Hi, I want to create 3D game like CounterStrike, but better. Which programmers tichniques I have to use?. 1: objects( human,buildings...) what type of Vertices to use? , with or without color, how much textures(multitexture) I will need (to future). use normals for face or for vertices, which type of shading to use., have I use the Lights(how much is max to use), which type of lights. what about materials?, . All must be in respect to speed. Only which technique will stil slow in 1 year, and which one is realy old. Thanks. ~Radovec.
Advertisement
Wow, looks like you''ve bitten off a large piece to chew on.

You might want to check the CounterStrike mod community because there are teams that are building all types of "Counterstrikes but better" Some really good stuff
They''d have need of team-members but trying to do it all - 3D art, texturing and modelling, engine and UI design and programming plus networking - seems more than a one-man job
I''m sure their would be able to set you up for the common tools and standards of what''s going on.

ZoomBoy
Developing a iso-tile 2D RPG with skills, weapons, and adventure. See my old Hex-Tile RPG GAME, character editor, diary, 3D Art resources at Check out my web-site

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement