Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some drawing and loading code for you!

This topic is 5677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

If you're beyond learning the OpenGL basics(or not ) and are comfortable using someone elses model drawing routines, I made a library called Spider3D that does just that. Basicly Spider3D can load 3ds, md2 and its own s3d model files and draw them. Spider3D has member functions built into it that optimize meshes by removing redundent vertices so the model can draw a whole lot faster. You can check out the details at http://www.spider3d.com. I have some forums at spider3d.com that you might be interested in also. I have forums for Spider3D and OpenGL. I know that it's hard to get some questions answered in some places(because people are tired of the same ol' questions), but I am willing to answer even the most simple questions regarding OpenGL and Spider3D. Hopefully in the future you can help answer questions too. Hope to catch you in my forums! Sorry for the pimpage, but I don't come here just to pimp, I have helped many people here :D [edited by - WhatEver on June 2, 2002 11:34:55 PM]