Programming is too HARD!!!

Started by
82 comments, last by tmg 21 years, 10 months ago
quote:Original post by Anonymous Poster
Just go with pure C code. C++ and DirectX suck anyway.

must admit, cool attitude, but it would have disadvantages

in real life language is not question to ask or gl or dx

as many other thingies, just test and understand yourself them all OUT and decide then (forums are available, but you cannot trust them) !!!

in my experiences there is no that many bad choizes, because you learn every minute you research something (ofcourse that is not always true)

Advertisement
well, programming is hard, but if you want to do it enough, then the difficulty is ok and its fun. (lots of gamedev articles say that having hard things in your games make players really happy when they finally beat the challenge, kinda like C++, if i have a hard problem and i figure it out, it a lot of fun )

i started programming about 5 months ago, im only 14, and it is hard for me, but its just what i want to do. When i wake up, i come downstairs, wake myself up again, turn on my computer and start coding until i get so depressed from thinking im wasting a nice day that i have to get off and do something outside to keep up my self-confidence.

so i guess if you really want to program computers, then its not the difficulty that should stop you from doing it.

and since the difficulty of programming will be to hard if you decide to take on C++ as your very first language, you should start low.

i suggest doing qbasic for a month or 2 (dont get dependant on it) then move on to something harder and you will notice that programming in this new harder language is a lot easier. then move up another step, and another, etc.

hmm i think thats just about all i have to say
Well, I just started progarmming about 9-10 months ago. I started with C++. At first, it was easy. Classes, no problem. Functions, easy as pi. But when I got into Win32 and DX, that stuff got hard. Thats because the progarmming needed to make great games is hard. If it wasn''t, we''d have a thousand Metal Gear Solid clones, and everyone that can read would be making one.
HibikiWheres the any key?www.geocities.com/dragongames123/home.html
find your elementat mutedfaith.com.<º>
Well, I just started progarmming about 9-10 months ago. I started with C++. At first, it was easy. Classes, no problem. Functions, easy as pi. But when I got into Win32 and DX, that stuff got hard. Thats because the progarmming needed to make great games is hard. If it wasn''t, we''d have a thousand Metal Gear Solid clones, and everyone that can read would be making one.
HibikiWheres the any key?www.geocities.com/dragongames123/home.html
find your elementat mutedfaith.com.<º>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement