My first game....not much

Started by
9 comments, last by burgc002 21 years, 10 months ago
Here is my game for what it''s worth. It''s a Pong spin-off, the only diff is the paddles are magic wands and the ball is just an orb of energy..you bounce the orb off your wand and try to make the comp miss. There are 3 diff spells in Wizard''s Pong..cast by using F1-F3 keys, they are...F1 Haste(speeds up the orb''s velocity)F2 Invisibility(can you guess what this does?) and F3 Phantasmal Doorway(the orb disappears and then reappears at a random location) the sounds are ok...you have to lose just once so you can hear that sound anyway have at it...any replies are welcome....thanks for listening. http://www.geocities.com/burgc002/Index.html
Advertisement
The file doesn''t seem to be there...

Having not seen or played it at all, here are some suggestions:

1) Pong should be a spectator sport. Include a stadium with 20,000 cheering fans. This should be context sensitive
2) Have pitch invasions as a result of an especially good play
3) Make sure that the file is uploaded to the right spot

Seriously, I''m sure it''s swell. I look forward to playing it.
not meaning to sound like a know it all or anything... cause I know hardly anything haha... but you might be better off not using caps at all in your webpage filenames and stuff... instead of naming it Index.html just use index.html... you could just use the web addy geocities.com/burgc002/ makes it alot shorter to type out... if im wrong let me know... maybe its just my browser thats case sensetitive...
URL''s are case sensitive, using caps for addresses is generally frowned upon...
I can''t find your file, says the site hasn''t been built yet. How about a direct link to the game and not the page?
_______________________________________Pixelante Game Studios - Fowl Language
Sorry guys i dont understand what is wrong...I have no clue how do this web page stuff, and i would put a direct link to the file if I knew how. I am greener with web pages than I am at game programming and trust me that''s pretty darn green. So if you could tell me how to put a direct link then i would be more than happy to do that....and once again I apologize for the broken page.
Hey i am pretty good with web sites Ill help you if you want it....

Ryan
*Sometimes I dream about being caried off by a big giant squirrel.
Does that make me a nut?...i knew the something was wrong when my imagonary friends would not play with me..You''re just jealous cuz the little voices talk to ME..
Ryan*Sometimes I dream about being caried off by a big giant squirrel. Does that make me a nut?...i knew the something was wrong when my imagonary friends would not play with me..You're just jealous cuz the little voices talk to ME..
Any help would be appreciated....but remember its just a lil pong game so dont hurt yourself helping me hehe. Basically, sounds to me I just need to know how to add a direct link to my file...bet there''s something in the faq about that...I''ll have a look-see....thanks again
<A HREF="progname">Click Here to download</A>

=]

Do you still have access to your geocities account? Insert that link where "progname" is the filename of your zipfile

[edited by - the unprofessional on June 4, 2002 12:34:21 AM]
Stupid forum turned it into a real link...

<A HREF="progname">Click Here to download!</A>
Friend posted it on his site thanks Cadillac Joe.
So here it is....remember its not much
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~joe2458/WizardsPong.zip

thanks for giving this post a second thought!!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement