Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

downloading is very fast

This topic is 5677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

It Has all of the music you want and more,Kazaa is the best Mp3 site for music, you can also download the Morpheus Migration tool on it and watch music videos. After I download music I just save it and I can make my own CDs and will never will have to buy another CD, just make it yourself for free at Kazaa....its speed is incredible...downloading is very fast.....i am very much satisfied...

And kazaa is full of spyware and some company is gonna use the kazaa network to do distributed computing, they are gonna use your PC''s clock cycles and harddisk space for their purpases (when you''re doing nothing, just like seti@home, however they do it without asking you)

quote:
Original post by tenie
It Has all of the music you want and more,Kazaa is the best Mp3 site for music, you can also download the Morpheus Migration tool on it and watch music videos. After I download music I just save it and I can make my own CDs and will never will have to buy another CD, just make it yourself for free at Kazaa....its speed is incredible...downloading is very fast.....i am very much satisfied...

This topic is 5677 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.