downloading is very fast

Started by
5 comments, last by tenie 21 years, 10 months ago
It Has all of the music you want and more,Kazaa is the best Mp3 site for music, you can also download the Morpheus Migration tool on it and watch music videos. After I download music I just save it and I can make my own CDs and will never will have to buy another CD, just make it yourself for free at Kazaa....its speed is incredible...downloading is very fast.....i am very much satisfied...
Advertisement
What''s this gotta do with nehe, his tutorials and opengl in general ?
"THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT IS CLASSIFIED; DO NOT GO TO FOX NEWS TO READ OR OBTAIN A COPY." , the pentagon
And kazaa is full of spyware and some company is gonna use the kazaa network to do distributed computing, they are gonna use your PC''s clock cycles and harddisk space for their purpases (when you''re doing nothing, just like seti@home, however they do it without asking you)
"THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT IS CLASSIFIED; DO NOT GO TO FOX NEWS TO READ OR OBTAIN A COPY." , the pentagon
"Downloading is very fast"?? I''m on a 56K modem here! Shut up before I shut you up! (Yes, I am bitter about my connection speed...)
Hmm is there some way to filter out topics started by jerks?

Helpful links:
How To Ask Questions The Smart Way | Google can help with your question | Search MSDN for help with standard C or Windows functions
Hi!

Fast??? Ehh the fastest rate I have downloaded was 190kb/sec thats not fast.
quote:Original post by tenie
It Has all of the music you want and more,Kazaa is the best Mp3 site for music, you can also download the Morpheus Migration tool on it and watch music videos. After I download music I just save it and I can make my own CDs and will never will have to buy another CD, just make it yourself for free at Kazaa....its speed is incredible...downloading is very fast.....i am very much satisfied...

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement