• Advertisement

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hotrod5150_1984

new NEHE logo??

This topic is 5966 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Advertisement
Well.....the low res planets can be fixed. I was just playing around, and it only took me about 45 minutes for that whole logo. I''m sure if I was to take my time and do all the planets good and everything, it would look much better. But it doesn''t need to scale, really. It''s the exact same size as the other logo.

Ah, HTML is on here. That was unexpected...

<*a href="http://www.geocities.com/hotrod_mexico/logo.html">This makes a link<*/a>
Just take out the *'s

------------
http://aud.vze.com <-- Newbie alert, look at your own risk. Can induce severe laughing fits and other variations of hysterical outburst.

[edited by - LockePick on June 3, 2002 6:31:35 PM]

[edited by - LockePick on June 3, 2002 6:31:50 PM]

I noticed there''s not that many replies, but on my web site statistics, quite a few (over 100) people did visit. Is it that bad? I''d like your opinions, good or bad. I was just having fun with photoshop.

Nice. You should send and e-mail to NeHe to take a look at it.

---
Make it work.
Make it fast.

"Commmmpuuuuterrrr.." --Scotty Star Trek IV:The Voyage Home

Definitely a great effort (better than I could do), but it doesn''t mesh with NeHe''s site design. He would have to redesign the look of his site around that logo. I''m not sure if he is willing to do that.

But as everyone else has said, the text part with the halo is amazingly good. I would say to keep that part and redesign the rest of it so it can fit with the current design.

• Advertisement

Important Information

By using GameDev.net, you agree to our community Guidelines, Terms of Use, and Privacy Policy.

We are the game development community.

Whether you are an indie, hobbyist, AAA developer, or just trying to learn, GameDev.net is the place for you to learn, share, and connect with the games industry. Learn more About Us or sign up!

Sign me up!