new NEHE logo??

Started by
59 comments, last by hotrod5150_1984 21 years, 10 months ago
What did you mean by that last post? Which text is rotated?
Advertisement
He probably meant the "Neon" and the "Helium" inside of the N and the H in the first two logos.
And he''s right, I''d say.
Well.............what I'm "supposed" to do, and what I do are two totally different things, right? Personally, I like it how I did it. Why don't you make a logo, and rotate the text the other way. Either way, you have to tip your head to read it. I've never seen any set rules on this type of thing. It's kind of like telling Leonardo Da Vinci that he should have painted the mona lisa with a smile.
And..........I read top to bottom, left to right, so i thought it would be more appropriate having the words start at the top. Wouldn't you say so?

[edited by - hotrod5150_1984 on June 10, 2002 2:04:49 AM]
I just did a complete remake of the logo.......tell me what you think, good or bad.
Click here to see the logo
Good, but still needs several adjustments. And you left out the word "Productions".
Ooops.........I guess I was tired, and forgot the "productions". Have to incorporate it somehow, and get it reposted.
Hmm... frankly I never thought of it as a logo. Looks more like a banner. Anyway, I think you can do better. Try the cowboy bebop design for the fonts. I like the background for version two.

[edited by - cdtrrrst on June 10, 2002 3:42:26 PM]

[edited by - cdtrrrst on June 10, 2002 3:53:37 PM]
People are not inherently evil, but all of them are guillty of something...
you''re right........it really is a banner, not a logo. oh well.
My compliments on the version 2 logo. Much better than the space design. Has Jeff seen this already? He''s quite busy these days. Why don''t you mail it to him HotRod?

Sander Maréchal
[Lone Wolves Production][Articles][E-mail]

<hr />
Sander Marechal<small>[Lone Wolves][Hearts for GNOME][E-mail][Forum FAQ]</small>

I just wanted to say that

Version 1 and
Here is version 1.0.0.1, the "less busy" version.

look better than the original but the thing with animations is horrible i am in central europe and it takes with 56k 10 seconds to load

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement