End Time Game- Name and Need Help for deisgn.

Started by
13 comments, last by JesusFreak 24 years, 1 month ago
Personally, I don't think that the Antichrist will not be above using 'real' weapons. However, the Christians could use the tazers....

JoeG

Edited by - joeG on 3/17/00 1:01:26 PM
joeG
Advertisement
You are right! at first I was looking at it like you might get to play as a non-christian. I decided against that. In the Left Behind books the Christians get shot and stuff. The anti-christ people aren''t using Tazers they are using real guns. The Christians will problably have tazers though.
Jesus Freak,Jesus Loves you. He is the Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End.
You don''t have to get rid of that element when you can always create a series of plots for different characters (maybe even several plot branches per character instead of a linear plot, but that would get pretty difficult for the writer ). You could have the player pick from a set of characters at the begining of the game (doesn''t even have to be just at the begining of the game, maybe certain places in the progression of the game--ask me for more info if you''re interested in this idea). Unless you want to keep it real simple...

JoeG
joeG
I think I will keep it a linear plot. Being a non-Christian will problably in the game. The amount of time spent is going to depend on what character the player picks.
Jesus Freak,Jesus Loves you. He is the Alpha and Omega the Beginning and the End.
You could have the main character be weaponless. Have you ever played the level in Tomb Raider III where she looses all her weapons and has to either avoid the guards or release prisoners to kill the guards? It''d be quite a challange if you always trying to avaid people. Especialy if you don''t know if they''re sympathetic (harmless) or not.

E:cb woof!
E:cb woof!

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement