Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lesson 1

This topic is 5669 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve written out the code exactly as it says in the lesson, but upon compiling, it comes up with "Fatal: Unable to open file ''C0X32.obj''". I''m using the Borland command line compiler, and that''s the only error. I specify the Lib directory (where c0x32.obj is) so that''s not the problem. Also, when I try to compile the same program using Turbo C++ 4.5, I get these error messages in gl.h: "Declaration syntax error" and "Variable WINGDIAPI initialized more than once". Any help is appreciated and needed.

Now it comes up with "Error: Unresolved external ''_main'' referenced from D:\Borland\BCC55\LIB\C0X32.OBJ" It seems to be alternating between this message and the first one I posted. Might there be something wrong with the .obj file? I could redownload it...

i use same compiler and ran into same problem
make sure you use -tW option(case sensitive, make sure to use capital W) because that option specifies that this program is a win32 program.