Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

totwgpg 2

This topic is 5669 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I was looking on Amazon.com and it said the tricks of the windows game programming gurus volume 2 was published on June 1, but I haven''t seen it anywhere and Amazon said it wasn''t published yet, even though their publishing date was last saturday. Does anyone know anything about when its coming out for real?

haha, i wonder when we''ll see that book. I think it was originally supposed to come out 2000 or something. I think André has problems, big problems. I remember mailing him and recieving an answer something like this: "Do you believe that there''s evil in the world? believe."

What the hell is wrong with this guy(andre'')!!
Dont get me wrong, I liked the first one, but in it he refers to it as if its was comming out like a week after the first one! so its gonna be what 4-5 years bettween the books! whats taking him so long! I dont want a 4 year outdated book! even though I know 90% of the stuff isnt going to change... but still...

CEO Plunder Studios