Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

elegant winProc

This topic is 5632 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

Hello again all. Awhile ago I found a win32 tutorial that had this really cool way to wrap up all of the calls that you would make in winProc into nice little macros or function calls. I think it was on gamedev, flipcode or gametutorials, but I cannot find it for the life of me. I have searched high and low, including my hard drive, but no luck. Any one else seen that tutorial or know of that technique? Thanks for any light you can shed.

not exactly what i had in mind, but worth looking at. Never thought to look in there for those macros, thanks.
For some reason I remember the macros being far less cryptic, ie extremely easy to understand.

quote:
Original post by lucinpub
Hello again all.
Awhile ago I found a win32 tutorial that had this really cool way to wrap up all of the calls that you would make in winProc into nice little macros or function calls. I think it was on gamedev, flipcode or gametutorials, but I cannot find it for the life of me. I have searched high and low, including my hard drive, but no luck. Any one else seen that tutorial or know of that technique? Thanks for any light you can shed.

Are you saying Win32 API wrappers??