Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WORLDWIDE HOME TYPISTS

This topic is 5670 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

WorldwideHomeTypists.Com is now hiring home based workers. Home Mailers, Home Typists, Home Assemblers or Stapling Booklets at Home. Full or part time positions available. Full training, no previous experience required. Visit Us at: http://www.worldwidehometypists.com/members/sb1034/ or send an email to:homeworkers@infogeneratorpro.com

fraud, scam, bs, spam, off topic

its an add for crap / pyramid scheme masquerading as a job offer.

Everyone email the bastard and tell him to go to hell and that he is being reported to the ftc: https://rn.ftc.gov/dod/wsolcq$.startup?Z_ORG_CODE=PU01

I''ve closed the other copy of this thread, and yes, this is not only totally off topic spam, it also ventures into the area of fraud. No one will pay you to stick things in envelopes at home, there are machines you can rent that will automatically stuff and address thousands of envelopes per hour. This is a pyramid scheme in which you pay "smsadik" some sum of money and he/she sends you a "kit", which consists of instructions on how to stuff envelopes with copies of this scam and send them to new people, trying to get them to send you money for the "kit".

Since the person who started this thread will never look here again (at best they''ll create a new user name sometime in the future to post more spam), I would suggest anyone who wants to respond use invective''s link to the Federal Trade Commissions complaint form. If you do not live in the US or Canada then go here to find the correct agency in your country.

Guest Anonymous Poster
I find it somewhat ironic that their website says they have a zero tolerance spam policy in effect... I have to wonder if these type of things actually manage to con anyone, i''d have thought that it wouldnt be worthwhile overall. Maybe i underestimate the intelligence of the general population.....

OT.

quote:
Original post by Anonymous Poster
Maybe i underestimate the intelligence of the general population.....
OT.

You''ll find that to be a difficult task.

This topic is 5670 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.