Dexterity VS AmicGames

Started by
18 comments, last by Someg 21 years, 10 months ago
quote:Original post by Dexterity
Maybe I should just put the entire site into syndication.

Yes, ladies and gentleman. And now you, too, can have your very own copy of Dexterity.com for the amazingly low price of only $19.95. And if you order in the next 10 minutes, we''ll give you a dozen additional pages which you can use to customize your site with mispselling and more badder grammer, absolutely free.

Ron FrazierKronos Softwarewww.kronos-software.comMiko & Molly - Taking Puzzle Games to A Whole New Dimension
Advertisement
It''s pretty funny. On one page, AmicGames says they were founded in June 2000, on the other they are in business since 1994 (same as dexterity)

STILL, my money is on Dexterity copying from the AmicGames website. Shame on you, Steve. AND you have by far the worse name for a website, I mean, AmicGames rocks!

Mark
quote:Original post by Mark Tanner
STILL, my money is on Dexterity copying from the AmicGames website. Shame on you, Steve. AND you have by far the worse name for a website, I mean, AmicGames rocks!

You are a real idiot you know that ?

-------------Ban KalvinB !
Oh dear, guess I'll need to make it even more obvious next time that I'm kidding. Next time I'll double the indications, that may do the trick for you. Weird, cause I know most Danish people speak English pretty well. Anyway, read it again and see if you can get it this time. Good luck!

[edited by - Mark Tanner on June 7, 2002 5:38:18 PM]
Gee. You really ARE an idiot ! Try smileys. They were invented to avoid this.

[edited by - granat on June 8, 2002 6:13:15 AM]
quote:Original post by granat
Gee. You really ARE an idiot ! Try smileys. They were invented to avoid this.

Of course, common sense on the part of the reader works too. .
quote:Original post by Alimonster
Of course, common sense on the part of the reader works too. .

GRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Granat, what''s wrong with you, Dumbass? I thought Denmark won the last soccer game. Or did you get that one wrong too? Won = Good (smiley, get it?).

You know, its scary if you cannot see my post was a joke. This means you for example really think people could feel ''AmicGames'' rocks compared to ''Dexterity''. Also, the STILL, in capitals is an indication, as well as ''shame on you, Steve''. Anyway, you''ve made this pretty pointless.

You really mean you need a smiley to tell you if some information is a joke or not? Holy s**t. We''ll be more careful around you. I''ve got a feeling this is closed.

Monkeys... the world is full of them :/

Adrian Cummings (Proprietor)
Mutation Software
www.mutationsoftware.com
www.dweebs.info
Adrian Cummings (Proprietor)Mutation Softwarewww.mutationsoftware.comwww.dweebs.info
quote:Original post by Mutation
Monkeys... the world is full of them :/

Ooook ?

Documents [ GDNet | MSDN | STL | OpenGL | Formats | RTFM | Asking Smart Questions ]
C++ Stuff [ MinGW | Loki | SDL | Boost. | STLport | FLTK | ACCU Recommended Books ]
"Debugging is twice as hard as writing the code in the first place. Therefore, if you write the code as cleverly as possible, you are, by definition, not smart enough to debug it." — Brian W. Kernighan

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement