Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dragons Cove Productions

New game company: Dragons Cove Productions

the address is Dragonscove.cjb.net Today is the opening of my groups website. The group is called Dragons Cove Productions. The group makes different types of programs for windows. We currently have one game in production and one in developement. They are both RPGs but on is a menu based battle game and the other is a walk around roleplay game. Now I will tell you about the games. Dragonball Z: Gohan’s Training This game is set twenty-five days before the Cell Games began. It goes through the twenty-five days as Gohan saw everything. The main thing that happens is the training. You have to choice of fighting three trainers. After each battle one day counts down. When the clock gets to day one, Cell Games begins. You have to fight Cell to protect the world from complete destruction. It is somewhat boring due to my lack of interest of writing the story for game but if you enjoy menu based text/picture adventures then this game is for you. Screenshot included: (Show Picture) Name Undecided This game is my first attemp at a walk around game. It will most likely be in development for over two or three months. When it is complete it will have a distinctive battle mode made specially for this game. It will play through like a super Nintendo game like Final Fantasy or Crono Trigger. It will have our full team working on it to complete. The graphic artists are just learning and we are a small company but we have large ideas for this game. I have began coding now and I will have a beta test for the game soon involving a chopped down version of the battle and walk around portions of the game. The game is set for release sometime before September 1, 2002. You can read the story for the game here. The only problem is when I wrote the story I didn’t realize that it gives away the games complete ending. What I did is I wrote the full story for our staff and the version you will be reading will be cut off when the climax of the story takes place. The beta testing will begin shortly so keep checking back to my site often to read what is added to the game and what will be added in the next version. Due to the crappy artwork I have now I have no screenshot for the game but when I get some real artwork for it, it will be posted on my site. If these projects are liked when they are complete the next games in development will be as follow: A follow-up game to the Unnamed walk around game we are creating. It will continue the games story and will most likely be ended with a possiability of yet again another game of the series. Another walk around game but instead of a RPG it will be a shooting game. It will be similar to James Bond for gameboy. A first Person walk around shooting game. It will be in development for almost a year and will be complex as Golden-eye for N64 or Perfect Dark for N64. I will have the full team on constant work for this game. Our first and most likely Online game. No details are made for this game yet. All of these other games are pipe-dreams. The only games that are being made now are the first two I told you about but these few are future productions. If my games are liked and we gain a fan base then these will be made. Now we currently have nobody that knows about my group and you are the first to know. Please check the site often and feel free to give me your comments on my post. The only thing you have to know if its something that is telling me not to do this then the post will be a waiste of time. Just look at me and my group as a child, we are just hitting puberty. Visit Dragons Cove Productions [url]http://www.dragonscove.cjb.net[/url]

Hm, dear "Company" - hope you have a lot of money lying around (which I doubt, as you dont afford your own domain),

BECAUSE:

You just publicly announced the THEFT of valuable copyrighted material. IMHO "Dragonball Z" is under compyright.

Well, wait for the letter. The one from their lawyers.

THONA

quote:
Original post by thona
Hm, dear "Company" - hope you have a lot of money lying around (which I doubt, as you dont afford your own domain),

BECAUSE:

You just publicly announced the THEFT of valuable copyrighted material. IMHO "Dragonball Z" is under compyright.

Well, wait for the letter. The one from their lawyers.

THONA

lol, this is very true! Funimation will shut down anything!!

CEO Plunder Studios