• Advertisement

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3D Savvy................

This topic is 5767 days old which is more than the 365 day threshold we allow for new replies. Please post a new topic.

If you intended to correct an error in the post then please contact us.

I''ve been working on a application for running games right, I''ve come up with a name for it: Virtual Reality Studio (VRS) and it''s kinda like Shockmachine but it doesn''t have that kinda design. And I have some like regular type components on it, nothing fancy. And then I thought that to really beef this app up, I could add so 3D stuff that would really make it look cool and catch peoples eyes. So I need your opinion on the best program for creating 3D buttons, 3D logos, 3D titles, and 3D banners. I looked into www.xara.com - Xara3D and www.ulead.com - Cool3D. I already have Photoshop and I have done some really nice 3D buttons in there. It seems that I have been posting in the wrong forums like General Programming, For Beginners, and GDnet Lounge. So now that the moderators of those forums I just listed told me the perfect place for questions, and ideas like the one I have should belong to the Game Design forum. Another thing I need to ask is does anybody know somebody that has the SederGraphics Interface Volume 1 CD? This would also help me because it has interfaces on it that look really cool and would really astonish a application. Thx for the

• Advertisement