me sa newb, me haav question.....................

Started by
2 comments, last by Pipo DeClown 21 years, 10 months ago
Hi! Do you guys know DX by heart entirely? Or do you always look things up in the books? _________________________________________________________________________ Can someone be nice and help me on my way to be the next Hideo Kojima? Thought So...
Advertisement
As you use DX, you learn things, and you learn the naming conventions (so you can usually make a good guess at constant names etc). But you always have to look some things up in the SDK.

Don''t bother trying to learn it, as you use it, you''ll learn it without trying (and trying to learn it probably wouldn''t work well anyway).

John B
The best thing about the internet is the way people with no experience or qualifications can pretend to be completely superior to other people who have no experience or qualifications.
probably soon after half a year of programming with DX,
http://www.dualforcesolutions.comProfessional website designs and development, customized business systems, etc.,
So would it be good to make a set of functions that loads bitmaps and other stuff, or do that every time you write a program? Like have Load_Bitmap(), Start_DDraw(), and stuff like that.

Wheres the any key?
HibikiWheres the any key?www.geocities.com/dragongames123/home.html
find your elementat mutedfaith.com.<º>

This topic is closed to new replies.

Advertisement